Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* San Antonio (Airport SAT) La Quinta Inn

goldendeal
By goldendeal,
in

Downtown San Antonio and Riverwalk 4*

Selected amenities include: Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Laundry Facilities

there seems there isnt any 4* in hotel list with Laundry Facilities included

cant seem to figure out what hotel this might be, it is listed as best value.

thank for the help.

Yes I promise I will do that. I enjoy this site and I travel quite a bit for buisness I will start posting my results here from now on.

Im kinda stumped on my dates 3/18 3/20 to San Antonio, after not being succsessful with priceline bidding up to 70.00 for a 4* I assumed most hotels must be sold out. I went to most of the 4* hotel web sites in downtown riverwalk area and comfirmed most are sold out for these dates. I checked San Antonio tourist web site, nothing special is happening on these dates for hotels to be sold out, unless maybe a convention I dont know about. Im not giving up hope but might have to settle for a 3* which I havent tried for yet.

I have decided to stay in NW San Antonio , a search on hotwire has a 3 1/2 * customer favorite

Suite, Restaurant(s) , Complimentary Breakfast,Pool(s) ,Fitness Center,Kitchenette

refrigerator. Laundry Facilities (self-service)

I thought this might be Amerisuites but they are lsited as a 2 1/2 *

dates 3/18 3/20

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

ok,,lets see

3/18 to 3/20

I have decided to stay in NW San Antonio , a search on hotwire has a 3 1/2 * customer favorite

Suite, Restaurant(s) , Complimentary Breakfast,Pool(s) ,Fitness Center,Kitchenette

refrigerator. Laundry Facilities (self-service)

I thought this might be Amerisuites but they are lsited as a 2 1/2 *

At first i thought it was the Staybridge Suites... but they don't have a restaurant on-site.

I then thought it was the Embassy Suites, but they don't have a fitness center.

It could still be one of these above properties and have an incorrect amenity associated with it, but i wouldn't make a purchase based upon that assumption unless you are flexible and willing to accept with the outcome.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Good information to know... i actually called them on the phone (prior to your post) and asked if they had any fitness equipment and was told no, "just a pool, hot tub, and sauna".

It is also possible they have eliminated their fitness room and replaced it with something else (like a janitor's closet)... but have not updated HOTWIRE with the removal of the fitness icon.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

janitor's closet is the first thing i check out when I decide on staying at a fine hotel..

on a serrios note....San Antonio is booked full on these dates 3/18/ 3/20

I honestly never have run up against someting like this before,, I called a few of the sold out hotels and all they would say is someone, maybe a company.. bought a block of rooms, and may release later if not used or needed,, although the hyatt riverwalk was kind enough to tell me they could fit me in on 3/18 for one night at the low low price of...345.00, for that price they might throw out someone to make room for me. Hotwire maybe my only option here on these dates, but with thier tendancy towards libreal * ratings , i may wait and see if something on priceline might open up. Gave priceline a try and bid up to 105.00 for a 4* in downtown riverwalk area and denied and tried 70.00 for 4* in northwest area, hoping to bag the Omni.or Westin ..no luck, my dates are a few weeks away so will try later and post my results..thanks one again for all your help

This hotel is in the San Antonio intl airport area 3 1/2 *

Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center

dates 3/18 3/20 this is a best value hotel

As you probabaly know from my previous post, San Antonio for this weekend is almost sold out in all areas, maybe my last chance, this hotel seems to be a good buy 3 1/2 for 60.00

thanks again for your help

dates 3/18 3/20

San Antonio Intl Airport SAT 2 1/2 *

Airport Shuttle,Complimentary Breakfast,Pool(s), Fitness Center,Golf Nearby,Laundry Facilities (self-service

1 room(s) @ $35.00 per night x 2 night(s) $70.00

Hotel Taxes and fees: $17.95

Hotel Subtotal $87.95

Total Price $87.95

excellent deal....I couldnt pass up web rates at 118.00 per night

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]