CA Inland Empire Doubletree Ontario

wsj3200
By wsj3200,
in

Stayed at the Ontario Doubletree on 1/22/05. At check in, I requested a king non-smoking room. I was told that Priceline books only two queens and that the king would be an additional charge. When I mentioned that I had never before been hassled on previous stays, the clerk retreated and assigned a king non smoking room. But unlike other stays at the hotel, the shower valve put out almost no pressure making showering difficult. I'm wondering if this was a "priceline" room. I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past year and have always been very satisfied. I hope this was just an exception.

• 1 year later...

I have stayed at this hotel many times since my original review. It is one of my favorites in the Ontario area. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable, televisions have always worked well, furnishings are first class, and the beds are very comfortable. The pool area and hot tub are in need of refurbishing, but the setting in the courtyard is inviting. Food at the restaurants is adequate and there are many restaurants close by. And, of course my favorite part is the warm chocolate chip cookie given to all guests at check in. When they ask how many guests in the room, I always say with a wink, let's see, there's me, my wife, the kids, uncle John and Aunt Mary, grandma and grandpa, all in hopes of getting an extra cookie for later. The staff is very friendly.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]