Hotwire Hotel: 4* Memphis (Downtown) Westin on Beale Street

dww701
By dww701,
in

4* Downtown Memphis Area Hotel

Searched for one room with two adults.

$112 per night - 4/9/10-4/12/10

Amenities include: fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet access and golf nearby.

Have a conference to attend and trying to get something nearby the conference hotel for less than an arm and a leg.

This site is wonderful! Thanks so much for you help!

:))

3.5* Downtown Memphis Area Hotel

$69/night 4/9/10-4/12/10

One room, with two adults.

Amenities include: fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, and high speed internet access.

Again, I am attending a conference and I'd like to stay nearby. I'd prefer the 4 star, but this is a pretty tidy price if I can get near the Peabody.

Thanks again for you help with this. I love passing the word about betterbidding.com!

:)

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates.

3.5* Downtown Memphis Area Hotel

Best guess would be Crown Plaza

4* Downtown Memphis Area Hotel

I'm sorry to say that a 4* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

I did a new search today with the same days as above and got a different hotel. Here are the details:

4* Hotel in Downtown. Amenities include: Non-Smoking, Fitness Center, Business Center, Restraunt, High Speed Internet and Golf Nearby.

Thanks in advance

:)

• 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Enjoy your stay.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the final amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Can you please post the final price/night before tax/fee

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]