BetterBidding 2nd Anniversary

fly_up_front
By fly_up_front,
in

Better Bidding is 2 years old?
Actually, we're 2 years young :) Lots of good stuff to come in the future!
It's been lots of fun to read
It's been great fun.. and it should be even more so as we continue to move forward.
3rd anniversary will be on a Saturday. Maybe a party next year
I'm in!! If we had known this we would have made sure to start the board during some warm months! Actually, NYC is very cheap this time of year... maybe a small gathering is something to consider :)

I continue to believe that we have developed one of the best communities on the net with an excellent group of people who are always willing to share their knowlege and advice with others.

A sincere "Thank You" for everyone that has helped make the last two years great for BetterBidding. Together we can continue to grow and make the upcoming years just as good... if not better!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I wonder if I can book the JC Hyatt this far in advance for 1/28/06 :) Many watering holes in Hoboken to choose from.

By reading the postings on this board, it has made me a more informed bidder and it has caused me to use Priceline more than Hotwire, As a result, I have saved even more on my travel costs and has introduced me to more properties.

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to Better Bidding!

The posts on Better Bidding give me the information I need to make educated bids on Priceline and save time and money. Take a few minutes to post your bids and hotel reviews; that's what makes this site work!

Many thanks to Thereuare and all members of Better Bidding!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]