CA Palm Springs Renaissance Esmeralda Palm Desert

rc408
By rc408,
in

Palm Desert Area

I stayed at this hotel in December of 2004 and it was incredible. We booked the hotel for my sister's wedding so it wasn't through Priceline or Hotwire and we paid full price for 5 rooms as well as a bridal suite and a groom's day room.

The hotel and grounds are beautiful and the pool is huge with a sandy beach area for kids (or adults) to play in. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms are in excellent shape and are very large. The beds are big and soft and the rooms are furnished very nicely. All rooms have a balcony and the ones in the main part of the hotel have doors that open on the lobby area which is very nice.

There is a full day spa, gift shop, coffee bar and a night club with live music. I'm not too sure about a restaurant.

If you plan on going anywhere a vehicle is necessary as there isn't any shopping within walking distance.

All in all an excellent hotel, I'm glad Priceline now has this in it's available properties.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]