Priceline Hotel: 3*Sheraton South Portland, 6/29-6/30, $52

Analise
By Analise,
in

I already am staying at the Sheraton South Portland that weekend thanks to a Priceline bid I made a while ago. Well my weekend pleasure trip got extended a day as I now have a business appointment in Portland. So I took the same bid I made for that weekend and sent it to Priceline and was accepted. The tax and fee together were $9.34 so assuming Priceline did not reduce its $5.95 fee, the tax was $3.39. Priceline paid $48 for the night. I can't complain that much for an overbid of only $4. I wonder if they'll let me keep the same room all three days. My first bid was on my credit card; the second on the business card. Anybody with experience concerning keeping the same room?

Shouldn't be a problem keeping the same room, although you will likely have to come down to the desk on check-out/check-in day to have them do whatever they need to do in their computers.

Just let them know your intentions when you check-in on the first day.

Have a nice trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]