Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire hotel in Zurich, Switzerland

Ray W
By Ray W,
in

There is only one hotel listed by Hotwire for Zurich. The last entry for Zurich was in 2005. Can anyone idenify the four star hotel listed by Hotwire at this time. It would appear to be the old Zurich City Centre Sofitel which is now the Hotel Continental Zurich even though the amenity icons do not match. Any help will be appreciated. I will be staying in Zurich for three nights the middle of May and two nights the latter part of the month. Thanks, Ray W

This hotel started appearing last year and I think I figured out that it was the Holiday Inn Zurich Messe using a tripadvisor rating that appeared once. Not very central but ok hotel with a tram line nearby.

Bidding central on PRICELINE is complicated as the Marriott is great, but the Crown Plaza that sometimes wins is far from center. The Rennaissance in Glattburg is hitting at $71 -80 on PRICELINE now and has tram from airport and city just short walk away but not at all central.

Good Luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]