Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Quebec Downtown Hotel

enclosure blue
By enclosure blue,
in

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but i would include the Hotel Chateau Laurier among the likely candidates... the Clarendon was a second guess as well, but i think this is not as likely as it has previously been reported with a different set of icons and at the 3* level (star ratings and amenities are subject to change, so i wouldn't exclude it entirely)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Many thanks for the info guys. The Chateau Laurier wasn't a hotel i was really considering, so i may well rethink my plans.

I will keep you duly posted.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but i would include the Hotel Chateau Laurier among the likely candidates... the Clarendon was a second guess as well, but i think this is not as likely as it has previously been reported with a different set of icons and at the 3* level (star ratings and amenities are subject to change, so i wouldn't exclude it entirely)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 7 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]