Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Downtown - Pike Place area hotel

kessdarln
By kessdarln,
in

It's stated above as a 3.5*... unfortunately this property has not yet been identified, although it does have a very high Tripadvisor user review rating as well as a very high percentage of HOTWIRE users which recommend it.

For another $15 you could have what is believed to be the well reviewed Westin (although the Sheraton is a distant second possibility as well)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's stated above as a 3.5*... unfortunately this property has not yet been identified, although it does have a very high Tripadvisor user review rating as well as a very high percentage of HOTWIRE users which recommend it.

For another $15 you could have what is believed to be the well reviewed Westin (although the Sheraton is a distant second possibility as well)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I have a reservation at Silver Cloud Inn. I just got an e-mail from Hotwire saying there is no longer a pool at Silver Cloud Inn. I can get a full refund plus 50% extra in Hotwire credit or I can keep reservation and just get the 50% credit. Anyway, my point is that it might still be Silver Cloud, and they just took off the pool. (pure speculation)

• 1 year later...

kessdarln

Thanks for closing this thread.

Please remeber to allways follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Please check and use our links (if possible) in the support page for your hotel direct purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]