Priceline Hotel: 3* Providence (Cranston-Warwick-Airport PVD) NYLO Hotel

ras67
By ras67,
in

I'm trying to ID this 2.5* hotel in Warwick/Cranston for the night of 2/20/10... Rate is $38

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

I'd also be interested in one of these:

3.5* hotel in Warwick/Cranston for the night of 2/20/10... Rate is $48

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Or:

3* hotel in Warwick/Cranston for the night of 2/20/10... Rate is $46

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Hope you can help! And i'd certainly be using your links to purchase. :) Please and Thank you!

I'm not a HOTWIRE expert (I'm relatively new here), but I do know this area.

Nobody has reported a 3.5* in Warwick/Cranston, but my bet is that one's the Sheraton (at the airport). Great if what you're after is convenience to the airport, otherwise, eh. Oh, my reason for this ID is that Expedia has bumped the Sheraton from 3* to 3.5*, and it does have a pool. The Hampton Inn, which has a pool, has been downgraded to a 2.5* by Expedia, and the Crowne Plaza, which has 3.5*, doesn't have a pool.

My bet for the 3* is the NYLO, mainly because it's been reported a few times recently as a Priceline win. Most people would say the NYLO is a definitely nicer place to stay than the Sheraton... but maybe not everybody. It's more fashionable and boutique-y.

I have no guess on your 2.5*. Sorry.

hmmm, i'll check out the specific sites to both of those hotels and see if they seem to fit my needs. thanks!

we wont be by the airport we'll be heading to the olneyville area west of the city but i think its only about a 10-15 min drive so its relatively convenient and we'll have cars. cranston would likely be totally ideal but i dont think its an option to sort that away from the other areas.

i'm definitely curious about the 2.5 considering its the lowest price as well as having quite a few amenities... hopefully someone can still help me out w/ that one. :)

i'm also noticing nylo is being won for about $35 for that same weekend so using PRICELINE instead might be my best option...

The 2.5* has not yet been reported to the board... perhaps the Comfort Inn which has both a Restaurant and serves a Complimentary Breakfast?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Ok, thank you. I actually dont see it listed anymore, i'll check back during the week. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]