Priceline Hotel: San Antonio JW Marriott Hill Country Resort & Spa

tjw
By tjw,
in

The hotels that have been reported to the board are listed in the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE lists for the state of Texas, which are available in the Texas section of the board.

Additionally, please follow-up with what you decided to do for the trip discussed in this Austin Hotwire thread. Thank you.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 4 months later...
Planning a May trip to San Antonio and want to know if anyone has any informtion on this new resort - just opened in January 2010. Thanks!

Update:

Did not see anything on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE that looked like this new resort. I was attending a conference at this location and booked at the conference rate of $199/night. They allowed us to book an additional night at that rate - regular rates are $319/night. It is a spectacular property - highly recommended, just way out of my price range. Glad my conference was there - it was worth the ($199) cost, but I will have to win a lottery to stay there again (or find it on Hotwire/Priceline :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]