Hotwire Hotel: Help locate Hyatt

charliemikeoscar
By charliemikeoscar,
in

Hi. Now that I was so successful in saving a fortune to attend my brother's wedding, the rest of the famil yis getting in on the bandwagon. My younger brother has Hyatt points for one night and would like to find a hotwire deal for the second night so he doesn't have to change hotels. I put in Arlington, VA, Capitol Hill, Kennedy Center and Crystal City because those are the areas with Hyatts. No preference; they are all reasonably close. Thereuare, you can probably find them faster than I can describe what I found: 02/11/2005 - 02/13/2005, two adults. If I had to guess, I suspect that the 3.5* in Arlington may be the Hyatt Arlington; the 4* near Kennedy Center/GW Univ may be Park Hyatt; the 3.5* and 4* near Capitol Hill may be the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill and Grand Hyatt respectively; and the 4* in Crystal City may be the Hyatt Regency Crystal City. Can your experience or insider information confirm or deny these presumptions??? Thanks!!!

There's really no short-cut to this, other than comparing the amenties your seeing to what is known to be associated with the Hyatt in each zone from our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST.

If you list each zone, star rating, and amenities we can try to help confirm what it is you are seeing and believe to be the Hyatt.

Make sure your brother is aware that there are no guarantees, as he is indeed buying an opaque property. We may be able to help narrow down the possibilities and narrow in a specific property, but there are no assurances and there could always be new hotels added or hotels that we don't yet know about.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]