Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* in Palm Beach FL airport location

Willow Branch
By Willow Branch,
in

• 2 weeks later...

I have been bidding on PRICELINE for an airport hotel in Fort Lauderdale for 3/19; no success! Just looking for 1 night--cheap!!

For a 2 1/2* airport location, I have bid up to 74.00 so far.

For a 2* airport location, I have bid up to $62.00 so far.

Now, I am looking at Hotwire. I looked up the "Hotwire list of hotels" on this site & did not see this one listed.

$45.00, 2* Fort Lauderdale--Holly Int. airport, FLL. Amenities: Swimming, Laundry Facilities. (when I look up "show all amenities, it does not change the amenities at all).

Some Roadway Inn??

THANKS for your help!!

willowbranch

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and with these common amenities, it could be just about anything in the zone (Rodeway, Extended StayAmerica, Days Inn, Travelodge, etc) and i don't think we'll be able to provide much insight based upon the information provided.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchass and searches.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

oops! SORRY!! I did them in separate posts becuz at first I was looking at Palm Beach & the other post was for Fort Lauderdale.

I ORIGINALLY was flying into Palm Beach (thus my 1st post), then the airline changed my schedule & they are now flying us into Fort Lauderdale, so that is why I am looking into Fort Lauderdale.

Doesn't seem to be much available for cheap.

Willowbranch

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]