Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Providence-Nwpt (Newport-Middletown-Jamestown) Newport Beach Hote

EnronCFO
By EnronCFO,
in

Listed as $52/night on Hotwire and includes the following amenities: Boutique, Near Beach, Smoke Free, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry, High-Speed Internet, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby.

I'm thinking this the Hotel Viking, but not sure. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

I'm sorry to say that a 3.5* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. But it's not the Hotel Viking.I don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this. Maybe we have some other member on the board that can gain some info about this property.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Yellowdog.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

It looks like it could be the Viking. Put it this way: no amenities are listed that the Viking doesn't have (and I agree, it could certainly be considered a boutique hotel). The Viking now has a spa, which isn't showing up in the amenities for this hotel, but that could easily be omitted for one reason or another.

Very good deal if it's the Viking. Great location.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]