Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Sherwood Park (Edmonton)

medbhlet
By medbhlet,
in

Judging by the limited number of hotels in the area, my guess that it may be the Holiday Inn Express or Best Western. Both of these offer Internet, breakfast and Internet. There aren't that many hotels in the city. There is also the Franklin Inn that has similar services. Stayed there many years ago. It falls in a similar range to those mentioned. All are in the 2 to 2.5 star range and acceptable for decent basic accomodations. Note that the first two don't have restaurants and fit the 2.5 star report.

I know very little about Edmonton, but I decided to check this out anyway. My best guess for the 2* hotel is the Travelodge Edmonton East; my best guess for the 2.5* hotel is the Ramada Limited Edmonton East/Sherwood Park. The Holiday Inn Express is a possibility for the 2.5* hotel, but less likely I think (most HIE's are now rated 3*). The Best Western is now the Coast Edmonton East, and offers complimentary breakfast on weekdays only (and would probably be rated higher than 2.5*). Franklin's Inn appears to lie outside of Hotwire's Edmonton East - Sherwood Park zone.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]