Priceline Hotel: 4* Ft Lauderdale (Hollywood) Crowne Plaza

Malcolmsuperstar
By Malcolmsuperstar,
in

Trust me, not happy,, twice i have won a Holiday INN and a Crowne Plaza.. what bad luck! both places should have been a 2.5 star and 3 star. How do these places get these type of high ratings? God where is the logistics in that? should have been no more than $45~$55 for these two dumps.

won the Crowne Plaza last nite for $101 *4 star, (not Happy) better of unselecting Hollywood Florida.

i should have bidded $180 to get the Westin Diplomat & resort.

Can't wait to arrive at 2pm to be told i have to wait t'ill 4pm to check in and then given a second floor with a view of the Parking lot like they do with the Hilton when you using Priceline.lol

dates Feb 24 to feb 28th

Sorry to hear you're not happy with the results, but i'll comment that while some hotels do 'discriminate' against guests that book at deep discounts thru the opaque suppliers, the majority do not, and i'd try your best to smile and be nice at check-in and specifically ask (within reason) for the type of room/view you are looking for.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Hope your stay goes better than you expect.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yellowdog warned you in your other post that you were likely going to win the Crowne Plaza yet you went ahead and bid and won it - and now complain?

Priceline Hollywood Beach Florida

If you did not want the Crowne Plaza, you should not have bid for a 4* in this zone.

Checkin is posted as 4pm on the hotels website so why would you expect to be given a room at 2pm? Sure some hotels allow this if rooms are available but to sit and complain when you don't get it doesn't make sense, especially when you are paying less than half of the posted rate ($259).

Even if you bid $180 you still likely would have got the same hotel since it is the same star level in the same zone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]