$20 and $15 dinner discount certificates - free

epicureangirl
By epicureangirl,
in

I posted about the $20 discount for Palomino earlier, but what I didn't realise is that by going back to their 'home company' site at www.r-u-i.com/ you can see a list of all their restaurants (many cities across the US) and sign up for the dining club at any of the restaurants. I was able to enrol in the dining club for all 3 of their Honolulu restaurants, and will enrol for their Seattle restaurants closer to my next Seattle trip.

I just rec'd the following for Honolulu:

Palomino $20 off dinner, Kincaid's $20 off dinner and Ryan's Grill $15 off dinner.

They expire 30 days from the time you enrol, but if you like any of these restaurants or just want to save money, this is a nice offer.

Restaurants in this chain are:

Clinkerdagger

Cutters

Bayhouse

Horatio's

Kincaid's

Maggie Bluff's

Palisade

Palomino

Ryan's Grill

Scott's S

Simon & Seafort's

Skates On the Bay

Stanley & Seafort's

Cities are:

Anchorage, AK

Phoenix, AZ

Berkeley, CA

Burlingame, CA

Los Angeles, CA

Oakland, CA

Palm Desert, CA

Redondo Beach, CA

San Francisco, CA

San Leandro, CA

Denver, CO

Honolulu, HI

Indianapolis, IN

Bloomington, MN

Minneapolis, MN

St. Paul, MN

Charlotte, NC

Cincinnati, OH

Pittsburgh, PA

Dallas, TX

Norfolk, VA

Edmonds, WA

Seattle, WA

Spokane, WA

Tacoma, WA

If this offer is of use to you, please post so we can keep this string active for others to find it.

Happy dining.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, e-girl. I signed up when you posted, for the Palm Desert location. My 30 days were almost up, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to take advantage of the coupon prior to the expiration. I replied to their e-mail, to tell them that I'm planning on spending my birthday in PD. I asked that if they would be kind enough to extend their offer, I'd love to have my birthday dinner there. The next day, a new coupon was sent to me via e-mail, with an extension to cover my date. Very cool! I'm looking forward to my dinner- thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]