Priceline Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Inner Harbor-Downtown) InterContinental Harbor Court

IMCJL
By IMCJL,
in

Bid $65 for 3 rooms at 4* inner harbor and was accepted first time at Inter-Continental. Should have read down the page a bit as others hit at $60 a week later. Also, should have considered there are no other 4* rooms in that area on Priceline, so could have started much lower and bid up. Oh well, it was a late night and still got a killer deal by referencing this website (most other websites have this at $229/night). I also saved $15 a night/room from what Hotwire was showing for what I think is the same hotel based on the amenities.

Thanks again Betterbidding for saving me serious cheese and affording me the opportunity to stay in a great hotel! And as always, clicked through the website for Priceline, too.

• 2 weeks later...

As an update, this was really a beautiful 4 star hotel-- 3 blocks from Camden Yards for anyone interested and right in the middle of the Inner Harbor area. The rooms have been recently updated and mine was unbelievably spacious. Nice lounging area and decent sized bath with a flat screen tv in there as well. First class surroundings within the hotel and the staff was amazing. they opened up the large library-style lounge on the 2nd floor for my business partners and I to meet and grab a bite to eat at midnight when we arrived. They brought us room service orders to the lounge and even opened wine for us as well (they had to open the bar to get that too). The next morning we had the same location for a larger business meeting and they waited on us hand and foot. Very comfortable nice property, decent food and wonderful, accomodating service. I would definitely stay here again. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]