Sue G
By Sue G,
in

No Amenities listed with Hotwire at this time

Booked 1/16/10

$44/night X 3 nights = $132

tax and fees = $23.91

Total - $155.91

Expedia has this hotel listed as a 2*, and I imagine it will probably be more along the lines of a 2* hotel. I'm disappointed in this one and I only saved less than $1 with Hotwire over the Days Inn website. Oh well.... :)

I wrote to Hotwire to complain about this hotel being rated a 2.5*. They replied with an email saying they would like to discuss it further and gave me a phone number to call. They had already dropped this property down to a 2* when I called. They wouldn't let me change the reservation, but did give me $75 ($25 per night)in "Hotwire Bucks" to use at a later date, for my "inconvenience".

The amenities are now listed as:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

P.S. I did with this one, and nearly always access Hotwire and Priceline through your links

They wouldn't let me change the reservation...

While HOTWIRE will not let you 'change' a reservation to a different hotel, i assume they did give you the option of cancelling this reservation? They would have to let you out of the reservation if you decided that is what you wanted since you purchased a 2.5* property, which they now agree is 2* rated. Usually the Hotwire Bucks is in exchange for keeping the reservation.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your purchases and letting us know of the downgrade of this property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]