Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USW-Nob Hill) Parc 55 Hotel

BLBG
By BLBG,
in

My guess is that this listing may be hiding an amenity icon; if you search for 2 adults/2 children, there's a 4* in USW w/restaurant, fitness, internet, pool, business for the same price. That would be a match for the Nikko or Hilton Towers.

A 4* USW w/fitness, restaurant, business, internet would also be a possible match for the Clift, but as noted above, it may also be the Hilton hiding pool. So, unsure as to which the 4* USW is when searching for 2 adults, but when searching for 2/2, it looks like the Hilton showing for the same price.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

Hi!

I'd like to rebid on Priceline for USW or USE 4*.

I'm unfamiliar with Priceline, - but just put in a bid which wasn't accepted.... hence wanting to rebid.

Am I right in thinking that San Bruno appears to have no 4* hotels, so if I were to include that in my area request, I may have a rebid if that makes sense.....?

Apologies if this is a silly qu.

Any help would be hugely appreciated! :)

BLBG,

You said USE and USW are both good for you but you don't want the Hilton. How about just bidding USE then?

Am I right in thinking thAat San Bruno appears to have no 4* hotels, so if I were to include that in my area request, I may have a rebid if that makes sense.....?

You're correct that SFO North-San Bruno has no 4* so it's a free rebid zone. You have five rebid zones for 4* in SF. After looking at yellowdog's link feel free to post the five rebid zones here if you want confirmation before you bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]