Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Myers-Naples (Fort Myers) Holiday Inn Downtown Historic

Malcolmsuperstar
By Malcolmsuperstar,
in

I started at $45 *3 Star on Ft Myers beach (name your Price), than check each one of the newer location Naples, Ft Myers, etc.. and continue to increase the amount from $45, $47, $52, up to $54

just to let everyone know whose bidding for February 15th to February 19th 2010 for Ft Myers area including surrounding towns and beaches, i've tried 3 star up to $54 with no wins. I will try back later this week for 3 star or higher.

I did not add Ft Myers airport , Gateway , Bonita Springs or Cape Coral in my search.

I thought i'd get what people have been winning for a 3 star . I end up winning a 2 star hotel on a 3 star bid. The area is terrible and the beds are very uncomfortable. I stayed here two years ago. Priceline star system , really needs to be updated. Gosh!

when i got the email of the Holiday Inn Fort Myers Downtown Historic, i threw up next to my chair in the kitchen. Now i have to get Gavascon and not tell the wife.

I'll probably do a no show and book on hotels.ca at the last minute. really disappointed.

I can say for smaller towns and cities, name your price sux. In bigger places like Los Angeles, Priceline works great!

be the last time i'd use Priceline for smaller cities.

anyways, the winning bid is $56 for 4 nights beginning february 14th.

hint! if your going to bid for beaches near Ft Myers,

don;t click Ft Myers and/or (the box with surrounding gateway Islands)with a 3 star, go with a 3.5 star or avoid Ft myers and the box for gateway Islands.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]