Hotwire Hotel: 3* Montreal (Dorval Airport) aloft Montreal Airport

canuckprof
By canuckprof,
in

Starting our summer vacation plans having snagged some great flight deals. As is usual when traveling with the family, I'm using Hotwire rather than Priceline.

July 3-6/10

I can't seem to id this 3.5* property and it doesn't seem to be listed.

Amenities include shuttle, fitness, pool, restaurant, business centre, Internet, golf and spa. It rates at a very reasonable $64 a night. Doesn't seem much of a risk at that price other than the drive in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Did a further check. Based on comments on TripAdvisor, I wonder if this is the Wyndham Montreal Aeroport?

2 adults/2 kids.

I adjusted the stay to July 7 thinking we may want to stay another night in the Montreal area. The latest pricing drops to $59. The Wyndam is listed as a 4* Hotwire property on BB but I've read 3+ is a better and newer description. This is of course if it is that hotel. 3.5* at that price would be a bargain in any case.

Booked the second stop on our trip tonight. Used the HOTWIRE link. Pleased with the results. Fewer amenities than some surrounding properties but both Hotwire and Tripadvisor ratings are very positive. At $63/night plus fees it's good value.

Still shopping for the Ottawa portion (tentative booking for Toronto but will watch the forums) and will report back when that's done. Now lets hope the Alouettes are playing while we're there.

canuckprof

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to book this :)

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Can you also please post the star rating for this hotel

Enjoy your stay

Yellowdog.

Sorry about that. I had forgotton that it was for the Montreal portion of the trip that I had started a thread otherwise I would have bumped it.

Amenities included: Shuttle, Business Centre, Fitness Centre, Pool, Internet. Shows as 3*. I tried to edit the title yesterday after posting but wasn't sure on the process.

Internet Access is gratis at this hotel BTW.

Now to find something for Ottawa.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]