Priceline Hotel: 1* Tucson (North) Flamingo Suites

rc408
By rc408,
in

Flamingo Suites Tucson

401 West Lavery Lane

Tucson, Arizona 85704

520-797-1710

I've been bidding for weeks. I bid resorts up to $65 before taxes & fees with no luck (See other's Tucson posts).

Started 1* bids at $25 and went up by $1 each additional bid. :)

$42 bid asked me to add another $12. Refused. :o Yeah right.

$44 bid asked me to add another $12. Refused. :) Ha Ha

$47 bid asked me to add another $13. Refused. :) HAHAHAHAHhahahahahah!!

$48 bid got the hotel. :D

Taxes and sevice fee's $12.76

$ 47.00 1 night

+ 12.76 Service fee

=$60.76 Total charge

Check in: 2/26/05

Check Out: 2/27/05

Hotel goes for $89.00/night according to the Flamingo site accessed through Priceline after I won, but all the travel agencies have it for $74 and WAY up (not including fees/tax).

We don't see much 1* bidding... thanks for adding this one to the list (i'm often asked, "What is a 1 star hotel?")

Are you familiar with this property? How is it? Please post a HOTEL REVIEW after your stay.

Thank you for your detailed posts... makes the admistrators job much easier! :)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I will take pictures as well to post when I am there and do a full review when I get back. It is a good location for me, right on the main artery between North and South Tucson. The prices are really high this time of year and I can't stomach paying the same price for a 2* that I paid for a resort 6 months earlier so I went the 1* route. The cheapest price I found commercially was $56 for a Motel 6 in my needed area so paying another $4 for the Flamingo is definitely worth it. Especially since it has a kitchen.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]