CA Los Angeles Courtyard Marina Del Rey

cleaner
By cleaner,
in

Congratulations on your win, and for bargain shoppers, double congratulations- this is a great stay.

As of 12/09 the parking lot continues to be under construction. This had no impact on our stay and was not a problem.

First room we were in had a pool view on the second floor. It was really filthy and personal items were not removed from the room. I called and we were moved promptly. I explained how while I was a priceline customer this was a Marriott. We were moved up a floor and still faced the pool. We were also given complementary breakfast for the next day (delicious btw).

This property is located right off the highway and is very convenient. Within walking distance (across the street) is a Starbucks, GAP, Ann Taylor Loft, DSW, The Coffee Bean, Pharmacy, grocery store, Sushi restaurant and so much more. Across the main street is an entire shopping mall to fill anyone's shopping needs.

The pool and hot tub is in a beautiful courtyard area with lush greenery, lots of seating and drinking water outside. Cruiser bikes are available. The Marina is very close and then begins the sidewalk that follows the beach up to Venice Beach then Santa Monica. The hotel itself is dated, but once you get over the popcorn ceiling and narrow hallway, it is great. Make sure you request a pool view as I could see how a view of the mall across the street might not be so thrilling. The rooms are standard size, but they all have little balconies which is so nice.

Freebies! Enjoy great coffee every morning in the lobby with yummy creamers! Computers for use in the lobby with printers for last minute ticket printing! Fresh fruit on the lobby counter, but come early, it empties quickly. Bring your refillable water bottle because in the fitness center there is fabulous filtered water. Bring your laptop- free wireless! Best of all, free parking. You will not need to spend a dime more than your win!

Enjoy your stay! We were there for one week over Christmas 2009.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]