CA Sacramento La Quinta Rancho Cordova

cakobau
By cakobau,
in

• 5 months later...

I agree with the last review as far as the room and reception, buffet continental breakfast are concerned, but there are some other aspects that may be of interest. The hotel is just off the freeway so its easy to navigate to, and yet its not noisy. There is a secure and very pleasant spa and swimming pool in the grounds.

We tried the restaurant , name something like Bookers, and its very reasonably priced, with fresh cornbread, soup and salad, and main courses all for $12 to $15 per head.

We were content as the room was quiet, and the bed was clean and comfortable.

• 9 months later...

Stayed here on Feb 17-18 (2 nights) to attend a wedding in Folsom (about 5 minutes north on I-50 from Rancho Cordova). The hotel is right off the freeway & is easy to get to Sacramento (about 20 minutes south on I-50). We checked-in late (around 10pm); front desk was quick & efficient.

The room size was adequate (we asked for 2 double beds), beds were comfortable. The sink outside of the bathroom is annoying as it disturbs one person sleeping while the other is using the sink/lights on. No counter space. Bathroom (shower/tub + toilet) is small but serviceable, good shower pressure, clean, & thick towels.

Included continental breakfast in lobby was good (toast, muffins, bagels, fruit, cereal, coffee, tea, OJ), plenty of tables & staff always ready to replenish food & clean tables. Parking & high-speed Internet access are free. Plenty of restaurants in nearby Folsom, also close to Folsom Outlet Mall. Overall, a clean comfortable place to sleep & shower; a good deal for $38/night on Hotwire.

• 8 months later...

The Holiday Inn Rancho Cordova is now La Quinta Rancho Cordova. Not much has changed besides the name, which means it's still a decent place to stay for the money. I think my room might have had a new bedspread and curtains but otherwise the lobby and room and amenities were the same as what I remember at the Holiday Inn.

The hotel is five stories. Built near the freeway and my room overlooked the freeway, but no significant noise problems. Parking, highspeed internet, and continental breakfast are still free. Room service gets walked over from Brookfield's restaurant across the parking lot from La Quinta.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]