Priceline Hotel: 3* Parsippany-Morristown (Parsippany-Hanover) Staybridge Suites

riche
By riche,
in

I wasn't able to recapture the Morristown Hyatt (grrr)

Tried to get the Summerfield, but got the Staybridge instead (GRRR)

I am having a guest this week and the Staybridge is the LAST place I want to have a guest...

Ok, not the very last... I should have booked sooner, I knew I was going to need those nights :)

Looks like a nice deal... but sorry to hear it wasn't the hotel you were hoping for this stay.

If very important, perhaps you could 'eat' one nite of this stay and try to get the Hyatt for just the solo weekend nite to have nice accomodations for your guest? (of course you risk winning a 2nd room here)

Thanks for sharing your win with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is a very nice hotel, but when you compare it to the Somerfield it is not even close.

Hyatts have become my favorite chain by a very wide margin, but that's partly because I can get them at such cheap prices on PRICELINE.

If I had to pay the difference, I would gladly take the Staybridge!

All the 3* and up hotels in this area are great hotels, and all have their pluses. There are things I prefer about the staybridge too. By changing every now and then I get to appreciate them all for their strengths.

I hear ya--PRICELINE is the only way I get to stay anywhere at this point in my career! Thanks for the input regarding 3 star hotels in that region---I've been interviewing in north jersey and stay there---because I always get lost on the way to the interview.... I did look at that Staybridge online---seems better than the older garden apt complex style ones I've stayed in, but not as nice as their newest ones---probably not quite up to Summerfield---but hopefully all will go well for you!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]