Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Lauderdale (Downtown) Riverside Hotel

geoherb
By geoherb,
in

I am trying for one night March 12. Yesterday I tried for 3.5* properties in the Fort Lauderdale Downtown zone since they offered so many free rebids (Coral Springs, Airport North, Miramar, and Pompano Beach). My high bid of $95 was rejected. Today I lowered my sights to 3* hotels in the Fort Lauderdale Downtown zone. There is only one free rebid (Airport North). My high bid of $80 was rejected.

I will keep coming back here to use the PRICELINE link for bids later this week. There is one 3.5* hotel for $116 plus taxes and fees showing up on Hotwire. I've identified it as the Riverside Hotel by using the great info on these pages. I'd rather get a hotel closer to 17th St. since we're getting there too late in the evening and leaving on a cruise the next morning.

Looks like some higher than usual dates in this area... perhaps college Spring Break is still going on during this timeframe?

Keep us udpated as to your progress and let us know if we can be of any help along the way.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your purchases :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My bid of $108 for a 3* hotel for the night of March 12 was accepted by the Riverside Hotel.

I started out with bids trying for a 3.5* hotel since there are so many free rebid zones, but then I lowered my sights to 3* hotels in the Fort Lauderdale Downtown zone. There is only one free rebid (Airport North) for that level. My high bid of $80 was rejected. Yesterday I tried bids of $90 and $100 and both were rejected.

There was one 3.5* hotel for $116 plus taxes and fees showing up on Hotwire. I identified it as the Riverside Hotel by using the great info on these pages. It was going to be my backup. Fortunately for me that they accepted my $108 bid, since the Hotwire price is now $135. It wasn't my first choice for location, but since nothing else was coming up, I'm glad to have this booked.

I used the PRICELINE link for all my bids.

Room Subtotal: $108.00

Taxes and Fees: $20.94

Total Room Cost: $128.94

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]