Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Trenton-Princeton (East-Monmouth Junction) Homewood Suites

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Bid $33 on 3.5*, failed, add 3*, failed, add 2.5* and increased to $35. Got it! :)

I just search Betterbidding to find out more info about this hotel, and I found that this is great hotel but some was not able to get it, how lucky I was :)

Just checked internet to find out that this hotel still ranked very hight (#2) of all hotels in the area, and just quickly went thru some recent reviews that made me feel great... :o

Famous Princeton University is very nearby, and the newly constructed Peter Lewis Library is a must visit.

• 4 weeks later...

PRICELINE sometimes gives the option to extend your stay up to the same number of nites of your original winning bid. You will not be able to negotiate the same rate with the hotel (99.9999% of the time)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]