Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Airport SEA) Cedarbrook Lodge

Evilhomer
By Evilhomer,
in

This property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess would be the Cedarbrook Conference Center, which also matches the 5/5 tripadvisor rating showing on the detail page of the HOTWIRE listing. I'm seeing this for $27 on HOTWIRE, which seems like a pretty astonishing deal for a 3.5* in the Seattle Airport area.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

You folks were exactly right about the Cedarbrook, it sounds pretty fantastic. I was in agreement that the rate seemed too good to be true, and although I had originally been thinking of spending a couple of nights downtown, at this rate and with the reviews I've seen for Cedarbrook, I snapped it up (using the betterbidding HOTWIRE link!) and will happily make use of the new light rail service to get to downtown each day. I assume I should now create a separate post about the win? Thanks again for the excellent site and advice!

Amenities included:

Boutique Hotel

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Hotel rate per night - Hotwire hot Rate: $27.00

Nights: 3

Rooms: 1

Subtotal: $81.00

Tax recovery charges and fees: $15.48

Total price: $96.48

Total charges to your credit card $96.48

I used the betterbidding HOTWIRE link. Thanks for the great site and to the individuals who helped me personally!

:)

Glad it turned out to be the Cedarbrook.

Wow! That's so good it almost seems like it was a pricing mistake, as it seems like an unusually aggressive discount - the hotel is on sale for $144 for these dates via Expedia, from a regular price of $179 (plus free breakfast on top of it!) Plus, the hotel gets a fairly rare perfect 5/5 on tripadvisor. Either way, probably one of the biggest discounts on the services I've seen in quite a while (and for a really nice hotel, too.)

Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property to add to the site's Hotwire Hotel List for the state.

Using the site's HOTWIRE link is also greatly appreciated. Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]