Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Phoenix (North Scottsdale) Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch

PARISJET
By PARISJET,
in

4.5* North Scottsdale Hyatt Regency, i started bidding for 1/1/10 - 1/3/10 Hotwire showed $78 night + tax & fees of 2 night total 180.43. went back to add the 12/31/09 date and it was $105 + $18.81 $123 night still a bargain for New Years Eve. Friends wanted to go with us so 10 minutes later i went back and HOTWIRE had jumped the rate to $159 night for the 3 nights $537.22 total, still less than i got from Hyatt web site for $259 night. lucky i got the Hyatt each time on a bid for 4.5* North Scottsdale.

Dont count on getting the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs when bidding Phoenix North Resorts as you will get Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. In early 2009 I bid two times for Phoenix North resorts i got the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs and loved it , usually bidding $50-60. Great place to stay, great restaurants, great swimming pools, this is a true resort.

I bid in October 2009 for Phoenix North resorts and had to go to $85 to get the bid, no problem I thot if we go back to the Tapatio Cliffs. Big surprise, i got the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. a couple of days later i tried again and the same thing happened. This is why the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs disappeared from this forum. all of the Phoenix North bids were going to Squaw Peaks.

We stayed at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort and i can tell you It is not a Resort! and It is not a 3.5 star in the same category as the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort! These two Resorts should have a different star rating and I would propose that we all try to get this changed with Priceline as I WILL NEVER BID PRICELINE PHOENIX NORTH RESORTS AGAIN! the Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is really that bad, worse than a 3* hotel room which is really what it is.

LOVE THAT POINTE HILTON TAPATIO CLIFFS RESORT, great people to.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board. Glad to see you received the same hotel on each purchase and are happy with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4.5-star hotel in North Scottsdale Area

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Note: A resort fee may be charged. usually $15 day for this Resort

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]