Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Cocoa Beach (Melbourne Beaches) Doubletree Suites

SC Joe
By SC Joe,
in

The above matches previous reports for the Hilton Oceanfront Melbourne Beach so that would be my best guess.

Please remember to use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases (and searches too)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

From the time I first posted until the time I booked it the price went up to $57, a $23 increase for the length of my stay.

Also, it was not the Hilton, it was Doubletree Suites, which I have stayed at previously and 3.5 star is really a stretch for this hotel in my opinion. Still a much better deal than the $119/ night the travel sites were offering for this property.

I used the Better Bidding HOTWIRE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear this was not the hotel you were expecting, and while you may feel 3.5* is a bit generous for this property, it appears that this will still work well for your needs and that this is a good deal for this property on these dates.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay (as well as the chocolate chip cookies :) ) and return to this property

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I searched hotwire for a 3.5 star hotel in Melbourne, FL and one came up for $53. I posted on this board for help in determining what hotel it might be. I returned to the hotwire site and the price was up to $57. I booked for $57 and this AM the price is back down to $53 (same area, same star rating, same amenites). I am certain it is the same hotel. Is there any chance of getting a refund on the price difference?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]