Priceline Hotel: 4* Minneapolis-St Paul (Downtown Minneapolis) Hyatt Regency

mathprincess
By mathprincess,
in

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my, very sad hotel. Just old and dirty and the locatation is only good if you are going to a convention. Old TV, old phone (didn't work), old smell, and the elevators didn't work properly. No soundproofing to speak of, the people next door and in the halls might as well of been in my room. I'm going to use Hotwire in MSP from now on just to avoid this hotel.

To made it worse it was new years and there was a bunch of kids puking in the elevators, pulling fire alarms, running in the halls. Had to take the stairs to the 12th floor. Cops showed up. It was like a frat house there. :)

Never again for news year for sure, I've stayed in hotel for new years before so I expected some stuff, but it was over the top here.

QED

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links when you are ready to book.

I just hope I save someone else from an unpleasent stay. It's just so flipping cold in Minnesota otherwise I would not of spent so much time in the room. I posted a review on Trip Advisor too, if they care enough they'll contact me there. I've had other large chains contact me after I post there.

QED

I did not feel like a 4*. It had all of the services promised, but I've stayed in other 4* hotels in Minneapolis and they are a lot nicer.

QED

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]