Priceline Hotel: 4* Ft. Lauderdale (Beach) Hyatt Pier 66

rts
By rts,
in

Just booked flights to Ft. Lauderdale for cruise in April. Looking to stay at Hyatt or Marriott Harbor Beach for 2 nights, April 14 and 15, 2005. Has anyone had any luck that far out with either of these properties? Have stayed at Hyatt Pier 66 twice, last year and year before, with Priceline for $80/night, a great price. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, Rick

thereuare,

I would pay more than $80 for either property and would be willing to take a new hotel at the star level I bid, even though I don't think that will happen. I was just wondering if anyone had any luck with these star levels around these dates, and what amounts were accepted.

Thanks, Rick

• 1 month later...

Just received a successful bid for Hyatt Pier 66 in Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Will be going on cruise out of Port Everglades on April 16th and needed a room for 2 nights. We have stayed here past two years and really enjoyed it. Excellent hotel in excellent location. Had been watching this board and TOBB (but never dared to ask any questions there) for about a month now. Have bid about once a week since beginning of December with no luck, the highest bid being $95. I had not seen any activity for this hotel yet in April, I guess it was too far out. I read recently that someone had bid $90 for this hotel and counter offer appeared asking them to add $22. They rebid using $92 and their bid was accepted. I tried the same method tonight and was successful. Thereuare, thank you for all the help you have given to me in the past and thanks for making this a great board for travelers. Rick

Check-In Date: Thursday, April 14, 2005

Check-Out Date: Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hotel Name: Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six

2301 South East 17th Street

Fort Lauderdale,

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]