Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive South) Sheraton Vistana Villages

jluff
By jluff,
in

Hello, I used your HOTWIRE link to win the Sheraton Vistana Village. Please note the change in Amenities. Kitchenette has replaced Full-Kitchen and Condo has been added to the last report for November. Thanks again for a great deal. I never use HOTWIRE these days due to better deals on PRICELINE, but I needed a condo. The rate everywhere during my dates was $153 per night. I paid $79 per night. Hilton Grand Vacations only has studios listed through hotwire and Vistana Villages was my second choice. Hope I made a good decision. I am very happy.

Listed as a 4 star

Amenities:

Resort

1-Bedroom Suite

Free Parking

Air Conditioning

In-Room Laundry

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Condo

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results. HOTWIRE is a good alternative to PRICELINE in instances such as this when you need a specific amenity (or in this example a Condo property)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to come back and say... I am at the Vistana Villages now, and this is the most beautiful place I have ever stayed in the Orlando area. Palm trees everywhere on this 95 acre property with 4 pools, one with a pirate ship and waterslide. The main pool is huge, has a couple waterfalls, two hot tubs and is open until 1AM. Activities all day. Walking paths, grills, hammocks, tiki torches, multiple gyms, game rooms, Free Wi-Fi, No resort fees..etc. The ambiance of this place is just sprawling tropical brilliance set to music (all pool areas play music)! I am absolutely, 100% going to try for this place again. I don't see many that can compare..and if they can, you are paying a lot more.

Best HOTWIRE win ever!!!!! I suggest everyone stay here and book through thereuare's HOTWIRE link.

One tip - Don't pick up the 'free welcome gift' or go to the 'free breakfast', unless you don't mind checking out the Sheraton time share stuff. Beyond that they haven't bothered us at all.

I am at the Vistana Villages now, and this is the most beautiful place I have ever stayed in the Orlando area.
Good thing you are avoiding the 'free breakfast' or you might otherwise just end up buying a timeshare here... most expensive free breakfast you'll ever have :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]