Priceline Hotel: Hotels close to (or convenient to) FedEx field?

idolmind86
By idolmind86,
in

Wasn't sure if I should put this in DC or maryland but I'll try here...

Going to see the Redskins. Are there any hotels really close (walking distance) to FedEx field? Is FedEx field accessible by subway? If so can anyone suggest a hotel that is convenient by subway as well? I know there are a few hotels in NoVa that have subway stops in the lobby but not sure about Maryland...

Basically, I'm trying to get to the stadium without a car so if anyone has any good hotel suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Fed Ex Field is located at 1600 FedEx Way, Landover, Maryland. I'd start by entering this address into MAPS and HOTELS.com to see the location on a map as well as nearby hotels plotted around it. You can then compare this map to the zone locations on PRICELINE and HOTWIRE, to see jus thow big the area is and if everything within the zone would be walkable.

From Redskins.com:

Public Transportation Schedule

Want to avoid the hassle of driving? Then hop on the Metro. Just take the Blue Line to the Morgan Boulevard Metro Station. Exit onto the sidewalk, which will be on your right side after exiting the Metro gates, opposite the parking lot exit. Follow the sidewalk for less than a mile to FedExField. Utilize Metro Trip Planner at www.wmata.com to plan your trip to FedExField from your closest Metro station or Metro bus stop.

Also from MAPS and HOTELS.com, if you zoom in on the map you'll see this metro stop, and you can follow the route along the map to see which other areas/zones this Blue line runs thru, giving you other options for zones which may be smaller geographically and ensure that you're closer to the Metro Stop. However, do note that the metro stop noted above is still about a mile from the stadium (which could be easy or tough depending upon the weather)

Let us know the zone(s) you decide as well as your dates, star rating, budget, etc and we'll take it from there.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]