Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Airport SEA) Hilton

chris61417
By chris61417,
in

Hey guys.

I"m going to Seattle for one night on Dec 12, 2009.

I'm probably going to stay near the airport since you can get a hotel for ~$45 a night.

But, parking is most likely $15-20... Which sucks..

Are there any sectors that have free parking?

or do I have to go down to a 2* hotel for free parking? Because usually the lower star hotels have free parking etc..

TIA

We regularly stay at the two Marriott Courtyard's down by the airport (nearer Southcenter area actually). They have free parking in an outdoor lot. Incidentally, the Courtyard closest to Southcenter has a great fly and drive program, and if you don't book a room normally (e.g. use rewards points instead) the airport parking is just $30 for up to two weeks and they have good, free shuttle service every hour. We stay there whenever we fly out of Seattle for a vacation.

In general, free parking downtown is difficult because space is at a premium. There are lots of open air public lots right downtown where overnight parking runs about $10 - you just have to be out early in the morning. You can also find street parking if you are very patient.

Downtown parking is $25-$30, airport parking is $10-$15 per day. Not even convinced that 2 star hotels won't charge downtown.

You might need to bite the bullet if you are going to PRICELINE. I believe Kent/Renton hotels have free parking but I DONT RECOMMEND them (and I live around there). Most Kent hotels are on the West Valley Highway which has racing going on at night cause it's a straight street with few lights. This story happened in 08 when 80 people were arrested in 1 night.

Best to stick with airport or downtown. What dates are you looking at? Cause the airport will have the light rail starting the 19th of December which goes right downtown! I can't wait.

The Seattle hotel guy.... Stayed in 14 hotels downtown and counting!

Favorite Hotel Downtown: The Camlin Seattle (It's now a timeshare)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]