Cruise help

ahmed
By ahmed,
in

Hello all,

Are cruise prices pretty much the same across major travel sites or are there any ways to find great discounts on cruises? We would like to go on a 4/5/ or 7 day cruise to the caribbean departing from Galveston on or after Christmas day to return by Sunday January 3rd. I realize the prices seem to be double the sailings in early December but was curious if anyone else had any tips on finding a good deal.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I just used Cruise Compete to book a cruise from Rome through the Greek Islands this October. I got a better price than on the ship's website, even though I have cruised with them before and supposedly qualify for lower rates. What can be good with using Cruise Compete is that because many agents at once are providing quotes you can end up with some extras in the way of On Board Credits. This time I also got Excursion Credits.

I usually find the cruise I want first from Vacations To Go, then send in the bid request to CC.

Now I just have to find a good airfare to Rome!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]