Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Bowling Green A Victory Inn And Suites

Nutz 123
By Nutz 123,
in

2 1/2 * Bowling Green, OH

Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Business Center, Fitness Center, High Speed Internet Access, Pool(s), Golf Nearby

$48 1/12/10 -----> A Victory Inn & Suites

Having stayed at this hotel recently, I can assure you that it is a discussing, worn down, dirty place that is not worth a 2 1/2 * rating. In addition, the so-called amenities are rather laughable (Business Center = Old School Slow Computer with tube monitor sitting next to front desk, Fitness Center = Two pieces of broken equipment). Also, $48 is actually a higher rate than what they will give you if you walk in or call for a reservation.

I REFUSE TO EVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN. I e-mailed Hotwire complaining about there inaccurate star rating, and requesting that they meet me halfway and provide a $30 credit towards a future booking. I also told them that they could cancel this 'non-refundable' reservation as you couldn't pay me enough to stay there. I will update this post with the response that Hotwire provides.

As always, everyone needs to use the Better Bidding HOTWIRE Link -- I love this site and usually have great success!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]