Priceline Hotel: Help identify easyclick "Off the Record"?

audreydoll
By audreydoll,
in

Hi, I saw in a previous post that you might be able to offer assistance with identifying New York City hotels listed as "Off The Record" choices on Easyclicktravel. I am looking at a 1 BR for two nights, either Jan 1-3 (on request for $179) or Jan 7-9 (available for $159). The OTR hotel description listed on easyclicktravel begins "This hotel is located in the historic Murray Hill neighborhood. Surrounded by beautiful 19th century townhouses, it is hard to tell that the hustle and bustle of New York City is just blocks away". Do you know what hotel this might be? Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

If you do a Google search for the text from the OTR description that you quoted in your post, the first three results that come back are sites related to a hotel called "The Shelburne Murray Hill Hotel," so I'd say there's a pretty good chance that this is the property in question. Try it yourself, you'll see. The Tripadvisor reviews for this property are very favorable.

As I mentioned in another thread, many of the descriptions for "Off the Record" properties on EasyClickTravel seem to be copied verbatim from descriptions on other sites.

I concur that this is most likely the Shelburne.

Here is a DIRECT LINK to the hotel i'm referring to if you want to be sure we're talking about the same property (and please use it if you decide to book this).

Any other selections or questions, feel free to ask. Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]