Priceline Hotel: I need a hotel near downtown Seattle WA - Willing to pay $40-50

chris61417
By chris61417,
in

Hey guys,

I need to book a room for Nov 27th. One night only (two bedrooms).

I would like to be near downtown or close to.

I'm okay in the following area's; Northgate, Seattle Space Centre Space Needle, Lake Union, or Seattle Downtown Pike Place

Could any of you help me?

Is it unreasonable to ask for something in the $40-50 price range?

Should I just click the 2.5* or the 3* on priceline?

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this!!!

btw. is staying near the air port too far? we just need a place to crash after the black friday maddness.

because the air port is 20mins away from downtown? but is that a big deal? because prices are cheaper than anywhere else in downtown right?

Airport you will 80% of the time win it for $40-$50. I love the doubletree airport hotel, it's a dandy (frequently won). Holiday Inn? Meh. It's alright.

Otherwise you are going to be lowballing the downtown area. Bump up to $60-$65 and you have a good shot. You will need to do a little research but if THIS openes before your stay, it would be PERFECT for an airport stay.

I can't find an exact date on the site, but it does say:

Light rail service to Sea-Tac Airport is scheduled to start in late 2009,
Otherwise you would need to bus your way up (or take the free shuttle up to the light rail in Tukwila). If you have a car, airport charges between $10-$15 a day for parking so keep that in mind. Downtown charges $25-$35 per night parking.

The Seattle hotel guy.... Stayed in 14 hotels downtown and counting!

Favorite Hotel Downtown: The Camlin Seattle (It's now a timeshare)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]