WI Milwaukee Country Inn and Suites Brookfield

hannahb352
By hannahb352,
in

Hotel is located just off Hwy. 94 and is easy to find as long as you take the SOUTH Mooreland Rd. exit. We arrived at about 1pm on a Saturday for a one night stay and I attempted to check in, and was told to try back in an hour or so that the hotel had been full the night before. I said no problem and at that time requested a room with 2 beds and non-smoking if possible, she looked in the computer and said it wouldn't be a problem they would change my current King bed reservation. We returned at about 6 pm to check in and it was quick and easy, friendly service again and no mention of Priceline, she just asked for a CC for incidentals. The hotel was full of kids and it seemed to be very family friendly. We were given a room on the second floor backside of the hotel which was fine. The hotel itself was clean and seemed well kept. Our room was a nice size, had free internet access, a bottle of H20 for 4.00, coffee pot, hairdryer, shampoo, and a nice sized bathroom with fan and heat light :) There was room service available during PM hours (very reasonable) and 2 restaurants connected to the hotel. There is a pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. The pool was overflowing with kids all day and early evening and it was extremely loud. We decided to give it a try at about 9pm. There were no pool towels left but a quick run to the front desk and the towels were brought in right away. The pool is open until 11, and is for adults only from 10-11pm, very nice. In the morning I was awoken at about 7 am on a Sunday morning to the sounds of doors slamming and screaming kids, not fun but typical. A quick flip of the switch of the fan in the room and the noise was mostly gone. We headed down for breakfast in the breakfast room and found it pretty picked over at 9:30 am although it ran until 10:30am. I then stopped at the front desk and asked if it would be replenished and she was very friendly and said yes and sent someone in. Very nice breakfast including all the usual stuff with lots of juice choices, teas, coffees, hot chocolate and on and on. We checked out right at noon with no problem, I did ask for a zero balance bill and was told that they couldn't give me one but they would actually be sending one to my home address that I filled out at check in...so we'll see.

Overall a great stay, very nice property, felt clean and safe and was only $35 with breakfast!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]