Hotwire Hotel: 3* Alpharetta Georgia - Staybridge Suites

Phaelon56
By Phaelon56,
in

Use HW this time because of the weird symptom I got on my first PL bid for this area - aee the PL bidding infor in this section (Georgia) for details.

Direct booking with Hampton Inn in this area was $76.50 with AAA discount and a variety of other usual suspects on Sidestep were $55 - $80 before taxes.

Haven't stayed in a Staybridge before - this is a relatively new branch of the Hiliday Inn franchise. I've stayed in nearly all the other suites hotels before so a comparison will be interesting and I'll post back here with review.

HW other choices were 2.5* for $39 and 2* for $32.

Details:

Staybridge Suites Alpharetta-North Point, GA (Midscale)

3980 North Point Parkway

Alpharetta, GA 30005

(770) 569-7200

Check-in: Mon, May 19, 2003 at 3:00 PM

Check-out: Tue, May 20, 2003 at 12:00 PM

No. Rooms: 1

No. Nights: 1

Price Per Night: $42.00

Subtotal: $42.00

Taxes / Booking Fees: $12.95

Total Price: $54.95 Rates are priced in U.S. dollars.

Phaelon,

As always, thanks for posting. Do the amenities below look correct?

In duplicating the above reservation:

Amenities: Pool, Fitness Center, Complimentary Breakfast, Kitchenette, Hi-Speed Internet, Business Center, Laundry Facilities

Interesting how there is no "suite" icon for this property!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes..... I thought that was weird about the missing suites icon. I thi8nk the kitchenette covers it. oddly enough, Amerisuites will often show a suites icon (a guess on my part) but the Amerisuites I've stayed in are just one room - not a real suites hotel. Then again.... I recently stayed in a Residence Inn that was set up the same way.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]