Hotwire Hotel: FLL question

jawdad
By jawdad,
in

It's my first time using priceline or hotwire....so I'm a bit nervous.

Here's what I have found:

Hotwire...downtown FLL 2.5 stars with the "S" in the amenities. It's asking $43 per night...can I be reasonably sure this will be the Amerisuites hotel??

Also listed is a 3 star hotel for $170 per night.

And a 3.5 star for $325 per night.

Should I move forward without fear?!?!

I think most of use still have a slight bundle of nerves before each of our bids (at least i do).

Regarding the 2.5* with the RED Suite icon... did you compare the other amenities, is it also listed as a "Customer Favorite"? If everything matches up, then i think you can be reasonably sure, but of course, there are NO GUARANTEES.

When buying any "opaque" product, the best you can do is weigh the odds in your favor, and most of us here believe the benefits far outweigh the risks.

(end of my disclaimer :) )

The reality is that we never know the hotels until they're received, but it sounds like all your i's are dotted and t's are crossed.

Is this for a pre-cruise stay? If so, it's probably only for one nite and is a great time to try Hotwire/Priceline... how bad can it be for one nite, and the odds favor that the property is most likely the one that you think?

If you have any question that we can answer to help you feel more comfortable, feel free to ask. Of course, if you decide to move forward, let us know how it works out!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]