Hotwire Hotel: Need Advice - Want ORD hotel

Xray
By Xray,
in

I would love to have advice, I need a hotel for 1/13/10, for ONE night. I want to park at the Intercontinental from 1/13/10 to 1/29/10 but cant' quite afford the price of the room and the parking. I want to get a room on HOTWIRE that is within a short walking distance from the Intercontinental. Can you help me?

Wendy

I would love to have advice, I need a hotel for 1/13/10, for ONE night. I want to park at the Intercontinental from 1/13/10 to 1/29/10 but cant' quite afford the price of the room and the parking. I want to get a room on HOTWIRE that is within a short walking distance from the Intercontinental. Can you help me?

Wendy

If you're just looking for parking, why not park at the economy lots at Ohare for $9/day (Lot F)?

If you get useful information from this site (which I'm sure is why you're here) be sure to use the links in the support section to book your room!!!

We were not looking for just parking, but preferred to have covered parking. We are going to be gone for 16 nights and that really adds up just for parking. We can get the parking and a really nice hotel for the night before we leave for the same price that we'd normally pay for just the hotel.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Wendy

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]