Priceline Hotel: Maimi Beach Area 4* Pre & Post Cruise Help

traveldreams
By traveldreams,
in

I have been bidding on a 4* hotel in the Miami Beach area for Pre & Post Cruise January 23-25th pre cruise (renting a car so am open to different areas in Miami Beach area) and January 29th post cruise(will not have a car) in Miami downtown area. Starting bid at $55 and going up to $125 and using all free bid zones.

Any advice would be appreciated. I really don't want to go over $125 per night and would drop down to a 3.5 *or 3* if $125 not possible for a 4*.

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please use separate threads for each leg of your stay. We'll use this thread for your pre-cruise stay, please start a NEW TOPIC for your post-cruise stay.

For January 23-25th which zones, by PRICELINE name, have you already bid on? (just Miami Beach or have you include any of the South Beach zones)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have not included any South Beach Zones. I have been bidding for Miami Beach about every other day now for the last 3 weeks and before that on and off for several months.

Here is how I have been bidding:

Miami Beach 4* $55 Rejected

Added Aventura $60 Rejected

Added Dadeland $65 Rejected

Added Miami Lakes Hileah $70 Rejected

Added Miami West $75 Rejected

Added North Miami $80 Rejected

Added Southwest Miami $85 Rejected

I've also tried Miami Beach 4* $60 Rejected

Added Aventura $70 Rejected

Added Dadeland $80 Rejected

Added Miami Lakes Hileah $90 Rejected

Added Miami West $100Rejected

Added North Miami $110 Rejected

Added Southwest Miami $125 Rejected

Thanks for your help!

There are multiple Miami South Beach zones ("South Beach" is divided into 3 different sub-zones)... please let us know which zone(s), by PRICELINE name, you're willing to accept and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There are multiple Miami South Beach zones ("South Beach" is divided into 3 different sub-zones)... please let us know which zone(s), by PRICELINE name, you're willing to accept and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Thanks.

I'm game for any of the 3 South Beach Zones as long as it is a 4*.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]