Hotwire Hotel: downtown denver

hooterguy58
By hooterguy58,
in

im not sure if im doing this right ( 1st time poster ) so here goe's . we are driving to denver from chicago & will arive on sat. 11/21/09 & leaving on 11/28/09 . i did a search on hot wire

& found 3 hotel's , 2 - 4 star & 1 - 3 & a half star . amenities are not real important , but location is . im looking to stay as close to the 16th street mall as i can . my ideal hotel would be one with indoor pool & hot tub ( did not see any ) free parking ( won't find any ) free breakfast ( good luck ) & free in room internet ( maybe )

can any body tell me what the name of the 3 or 4 hotel's on HOTWIRE are ? ( i think it is labeled greater downtown denver )

thank's

Welcome to the site. :)

That's an impressive drive, certainly.

What are the amenities showing with the listings in question?

Additionally, there's no way to guarantee free internet when using HOTWIRE, and to guarantee breakfast, a listing would have to show the breakfast icon. There's also no way of guaranteeing a hot tub, but if you see a pool icon, you can know the hotel has a pool.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

yes it is quite a drive , we go to a football game every thanksgiving & this year we are going to denver . ( bronco's fan that weekend )

the hotel amenities are , 4 star $69.00 has a fitness center , pool , rest. , business center , high speed ,

41/2 star , boutique , fitness center , rest. , business center ,

3 1/2 star smoke free , fitness center , pool , rest , laundry , high speed ,

3 1/2 star denver tech. center , $ 49 fitness center , pool , rest. , business center , high speed .

thank's for your help

well if the 4* looks like it is the sheraton it has an outdoor pool, but it's the closest you can get to 16th str

the 4.5 star is a match for the Teatro, which I reccomend, great hotel. They have a hotel SUV that drove us to the stadium for a game and picked us up. No pool, but nice tubs in the rooms.

the 3.5 star Boutique which is there but you don't have listed looks like the Magnolia, free breakfast and internet, but no pool

your 3.5 is a match for Crowne Plaza, but the pool is outdoor and I know it's already drained for the winter. But they are the closet to the Diamond Caberet, which judging by your name might be a plus. :)

the last one for the tech center, I do not think you want to stay in the Tech center, it's pretty far from downtown.

You are not going to get free parking it you are close to 16th street. However if you avoid the hotel parking lots you could save yourself some money

Also the Magnolia and Sheraton have great deals on Travelzoo, I would check those out first.

QED

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links when you are ready to book.

thank's for the help , are there parking garage's next to or real close to the hotel's ? not interested in the caberet , just a big fan of hooter's . the weston tabor look's to have the cheapest parking @ $ 16.00 per. im looking for the cheap price's on hot wire to offset the parking fee's . i saw the grand hyatt has a indoor pool , not sure of the distance of 16th st .

Grand Hyatt is pretty close to 16th street (1.5 blocks), I know the Hyatt Convention Center's indoor pool is part of their spa/gym and you have to pay to get in. I don't know if the Grand Hyatt is the same, but it looks like it's free from their website. There are lots of parking lots downtown and it will usually run you about $10/day. Also meter parking is free on some holidays downtown so make sure to take advantage of that.

http://www.denvergov.org/Parking_Managemen...67/Default.aspx

You can use this map to find all the parking and rates and lots downtown.

http://www.experiencedowntowndenver.com/sp...splash_map.html

I know how you feel sometimes after paying for internet and parking you wonder if you are really getting a good deal. There is lots of free wifi downtown. Pretty soon all the hotels will have to give that up. The Grand Hyatt has a pretty good prepaid rate.

make sure you use PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on this site to book

QED

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links when you are ready to book.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]