Priceline Hotel: 2* Candlewood Suites Chicago ORD Airport

fly_up_front
By fly_up_front,
in

Used SavingsBarn for the bid and the Expedia link to buy the plane ticket. Forgot to check my own previous win to see that I could have won this for $26. Not thinking.

Congratulations, you got your price of $28 for a 2-star hotel room.

Candlewood Suites Chicago Ohare

O'hare Airport (ORD)

4021 North Mannheim Rd

Schiller Park, Illinois 60176

847-671-4663

Check-In Date: Wed, May 21, 2003

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Thu, May 22, 2003

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $28.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $28.00

Taxes: $3.25

Processing Fee: $5.95

Total Charges: $37.20

To be honest, I didn't realize until the recent postings in FlyerTalk that using those would provide compensation. Thanks for not beating us over the head about using the links but I think it would be appropriate to put an understated sentence under the links that using them supports the site.

I use Expedia a pretty good amount anyway because I can get some mileage run routes that aren't available through the airline sites.

Thanks for not beating us over the head about using the links

Beating people over the head like that isn't my style, as it's not fun for me, and certainly not enjoyable for those that have to read it all the time.

I try to keep the board "clean" in appearance, and was even concerned about the SavingsBarn icon being too large and taking up too much room at the top of the board. I think it looks good now and isn't too obtrusive, and i'm concerned that adding a message near the top will take up add'l room and be aesthetically unpleasing. When i have some time i'll try adding some text "Please Use These Links" or something like that and see how it looks.

Thanks for your suggestions. If anybody else has any ideas along these lines, please post them in this thread: SavingsBarn link for your Priceline Bids

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]