Hotwire Hotel: 2* Mystic-New London (Mystic) Howard Johnson

deucedown
By deucedown,
in

These amenities match previous reports for the Days Inn so that would be my best guess.

Do note that HOTWIRE does show a TA rating for this property of 3.5 whereas the current rating at Tripadvisor for the Days Inn is 3.0... but the last few reviews there have been negative so it's quite possible that the rating HOTWIRE is currently showing has been downgraded since they've last updated the TA ratings, which is why i'm not excluding this from the possibilities.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you add a reply to this thread letting us know what the one amenity was? You can still view the amenity associated with this property by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]