Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Airport South-Burlingame) Hilton Airport

palm_goodness
By palm_goodness,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board... sorry it wasn't the property you were hoping for.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase as well as the dates of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your purchase to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. You can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was hoping for the Embassy Suites using the amenities described in the Hotwire Hotel List, but ended up with the Hilton. Apparently they now use Golf as an amenity for the Hilton. And the Hilton charges for parking, breakfast and internet access. The Embassy Suites does not charge for any of those. Buyer beware.

Typically, the Embassy Suites displays the Oceanfront and Complimentary Breakfast icons, which sets it apart from most other 4 star hotels in this zone.

And although I couldn't get Embassy Suites to display for your travel dates, I have found in the past that if you enter 3 people in your search, often times the Embassy Suites will display for a few dollars higher than the Hilton or Hyatt does when entering 2 people. So this is a good exercise to do in the future for anyone trying to target Embassy Suites. No guarantees it will happen every time, but I've observed it on numerous occasions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]