Room with 4 people

Belci
By Belci,
in

Hello,

I am a priceline newbie and was wondering about a couple things. I need a room for one night in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise. There is four of us going on the trip. I understand that they only guarantee a room to accomadate two people. From past experiences, has anyone ever had any problems with getting two doubles upon special requests and is there usually an extra fee charged? Thanks for any help.

Yes, it can be an issue... although typically more of a problem in large cities with notoriusly small rooms (ie- NYC) and less so in family friendly areas (ie- Orlando) but i wouldn't exclude this stay being an issue if there are a lot of cruise ships embarking the same day as yours and/or dismebarking the previous day.

It's a risk you (and the other couple) will need to decide if you're willing to accept or not. If not, HOTWIRE may still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy... although in some instances the second 'bed' could be a rollaway or pullout sofabed.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed, and include your expected budget, desired star rating, and date(s) of your stay, and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]